Commonwealth Figure Skating Club is dedicated to furthering the sport of figure skating. With an enthusiastic membership that spans a wide variety of skating levels and a strong coaching staff, CFSC has a legacy of team camaraderie and respect for the sport of skating.
CFSC accepts new members year round. We have a number of membership types to fit the various interests and needs of our members. As a club member, you are eligible for:
- Club ice sessions for practice
- Test sessions for Moves in the Field, Freestyle and Dance
- Performance opportunities at club-sponsored competitions, exhibitions and represent CFSC at competitions across New England
- Financial support for skaters who qualify to Sectional, Junior National, and National
- Fun and social events to get to know other skaters, parents, judges and officials • Programs including parent and skater support
CFSC, a member club of US Figure Skating, is an entirely volunteer driven organization built to provide support to skaters and coaches.
Please contact please contact any Board member for a membership application.
Membership types are as follows:
- Full membership:
Full membership for one skater and membership for one parent or guardian of a skater under 18 years of age.
Home club membership for two or more persons residing at the same address.
USFS Home Club membership for a single skater over the age of 18.
For former CFSC skaters and parents who no longer actively skate, but wish to continue their Club affiliation.
Please contact Pro Liaison Nancy Carter for information about the CFSC professional staff application, policies and procedures.
A one-time membership fee that covers a skater between the ages of 18 and 25 for a four year period while they are enrolled in a degree earning college program. This level includes full membership benefits.